In today’s visually-oriented real estate market, your real estate photos are the foundation of your marketing plan and all other advertising.
Great photographs sell. This workshop will empower you with the skill of capturing quality, dynamic, creative and emotive shots by using the right tools and applying the right techniques.
For travellers and lovers of fine architecture, you gain the skills to bring back evocative, memorable images of places you have stayed or visited.
What you will learn / Course Objective
- Overview of your camera functions & settings
- Lens of choice.
- Explore various style of photography ( Editorial )
- Seeing light / creative composition
- Panaromic photography / understand aspect ratio
- Lens and linear perspective / depth of field
- Flash & natural light approach.
What you need / Requirement
What to bring ?
A point-and-shoot or D-SLR camera.
Student with photography foundation and a camera controls. Preferably have
completed our foundation photography workshop.
Who will benefitIdeal for beginners or intermediate
Workshop duration8 hours - either 4 sessions or one day workshop
Price per head
NZD 360 inclusive of GST